Our experts can provide you with a host of comprehensive implementation services like ERP configuration, system and integration testing, and host end-user training sessions, allowing businesses to make the most of SAP Business One's features. We install and configure applications seamlessly with minimum business disruption and zero risks. Over these years, we have successfully handled full-fledged SAP implementation for our international clients based in Germany, Poland, UK and others.
Our SAP Business One implementation addresses different needs of diverse business domains. We help clients in implementing the solution with utmost ease, by using the right tools in a comprehensive implementation methodology. The cutting-edge solution of SAP is designed keeping in mind the specific business requirements as well as the complexities. Hence, we focus on in-depth client requirements and configure an explicit solution serving clients’ comprehensive needs. This methodology is divided into following project phases:
- Our SAP experts schedule a discussion with the clients so as to chalk out the way the project has to be executed and identify the key focus areas.
- A kick-off meeting is conducted in which the project manager, consultants, and account manager discuss the technical pain points and accordingly chalk out the execution strategy. The project is handed over from sales to consulting team.
- Suitable SAP Business One software is prepared and is delivered and installed for Project Preparation.
- In this phase, the experts meet the client to make them understand how SAP Business One solution will run for streamlining business process.
- Workshops are conducted which is attended by our SAP expert and the client’s project manager to analyse & define the functional requirements of the client.
- A blueprint is created to chalk out a detailed documentation of the results gathered from the workshops, which acts as a technical and functional guide for the entire implementation process.
- Once the SAP Business One production system is installed, it’s up for proper customization following the validation of configuration.
- The business consultants and client IT administrator install all SAP Business One components like operating system, database, patches, etc. on the client hardware.
- System setup validation and testing is carried out, and required changes are done. The training support and cut-over plan is defined.
- At this phase, SAP Business One system is prepared to go live at the client organization.
- The key activity of this phase involves completion of the user and administer training and final fine-tuning of the SAP Business One system.
- Required adjustments are done to resolve all critical issues and make the system ready to go live.
Go-Live & Support
- The developed SAP Business One system is fully implemented in production, and we provide end-to-end support to carry out live operations.
- At this phase, the system is up for day-to-day operations and all issues and problems are resolved, and the project is signed off. However, the support team is constantly at your service and monitors the system and addresses live business process issues in the real time.
- A review meeting is scheduled at every interval to continuously review and improve the business processes.
We Boost your Business Growth
Ingold Solutions provides end-to-end SAP Business One and SAP HANA services to enhance business efficiency and improve ROI, thus accelerating business growth.